Planning that family reunion, getaway, or perhaps a Company retreat, then to take advantage of the Inn’s unique features in the offseason. The Inn’s relaxing lounge with a working fireplace, the cozy dining room and six spacious bedrooms all with private bathrooms, would make the perfect group or reunion getaway for parties of up to 14 people. In recent years Jo and I have experienced group getaways at large homes, and organized events at the Inn, they really are great fun, but pulling together this type of event can take a great deal of planning and organizing.
- A convenient location
- A need for adequate private facilities as well as space to spread out
- A plan of activities for the occasion that can cater to different events and generations.
- How will the event be catered, are there local restaurants that can cater to groups?
- Will breakfasts be catered or self catered?
- What’s the length of stay?
- What local facilities may be included in an event, for example, spa treatments, golf days.
Central to all of these points is someone with the local knowledge, who can help pull this type of event together. Whether its a simple relaxing weekend away with friends and family in front of a real crackling fire, or a more elaborate event including dinners and perhaps a spa, let us help plan it for you.
You can then enjoy some of the Cape’s unique features, our glorious beaches, miles of hiking and biking, great restaurants and so much more.
Thinking of that special event, then call us, give us your thoughts and let us plan your getaway.
Filed under: Those Little Extras
Select an offer type to see other similar offers