Policies at our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging
A message to our guests
During this challenging period we are all experiencing unprecedented levels of anxiety and uncertainty. However we want everyone to know that we are thinking of you all and working hard to ensure we will be ready for you. While is it crucial that we support the “new norm”, we believe this will be a relatively short term situation, and it will pass. We remain optimistic for the future, but cautious of the present.
With this in mind we want to ensure our guests can book in confidence. We have introduced some short term flexibility for near term bookings and last minute changes, as well as cleaning and breakfast service. Please note the situation remains fluid, and so changes to our procedures may be necessary to incorporate new guidelines and requirements.
Flexible reservations and arrival details.
- Over the next couple of months we all face some uncertainty, so should you be planning to visit between now and July 1, please call us and we will reserve your room without the need for a deposit. We will call you two weeks before your scheduled arrival date to confirm your stay and at that time take your deposit.
- For guests planning to stay with us, after July 1, but perhaps are uncertain of the dates, a Parsonage Inn Gift Certificate is a great option to consider. And for a limited time call us to purchase a Gift Certificate and as a personal thank you, we’ll add a 10% bonus onto its value.
- On arrival to minimize social contact we have introduced express check-in. At our entrance lobby you’ll find your reservation details along with your room location and general points of interest about the Inn and our location. We are always at the Inn may well see you at check in and can be contacted at any time for questions.
- In order to fully clean and sanitize our rooms we have to delay check in until after 4pm. We are sure you will understand and appreciate this requirement.
- We have always laundered all bed linen and covers at each check out. Every surface will be cleaned and sanitized within the room.
- All door knobs, coffee stations and high touch surfaces in the common rooms and dining tables will be regularly sanitized throughout the day.
- We have hand sanitizers in both lounges for our guests.
- We are continuing to assess daily housekeeping services, but unless specifically requested, we will not be providing the regular cleaning service during your stay. We are aiming to minimalize the number of staff coming into your room. Instead, each morning we will provide fresh towels and room amenities in a basket outside your room. Please place your used towels and any garbage in the basket and leave it outside your room.
- We have already removed some tables from our dining room to our lounge, and re-arranged some of our patio tables to create the spacing. We’ve added a table in the upstairs coffee area for guests who may like to have breakfast in private. When the Inn is full, we may ask guests to reserve tables for a specific time. We also plan to offer guests the same table for the duration of their stay.
- In “normal” times we leave fresh fruit, yogurts, granola, juices, out in the dining for guests to help themselves. At this time, this part of our breakfast service will be served directly from the kitchen.
- We may have to adjust our usual hot dish, and are waiting for guidelines.
- Jo and I generally cook and serve breakfast each morning, so we are able to control and manage our service.
Please feel free to call us 774 722 7403 at any time if you have questions. We continue to take directions from CDC and Massachusetts State. We look forward to seeing many of you this summer and thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
Room Rates at our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging: Room rates are daily, for two people. Additional guest in certain rooms is $30. The rates include breakfast. Explore our Guest Rooms.
Room Tax: Room rates at our Bed and Breakfast in Cape Cod do not include Massachusetts Lodging Tax which is 11.7% and and Cape & Islands Water Tax of 2.75%.
Children: The Inn does not meet the needs of children under ten years of age and this includes infants of any age. We will enforce this strict policy, even if guests in future arrive unannounced with a child and guests will be liable for the full booking amount.
Reservations / Deposits: For reservations of two nights at our Bed and Breakfast in Cape Cod, the full amount is required. For longer stays, a deposit of 50% of the total amount is required with the balance payable upon arrival. Reservations are confirmed, immediately if the reservation is made on line, or when a deposit is received.
Payments: Payments to our Bed and Breakfast in Cape Cod may be made by cash, check, travelers check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Minimum Stay: During the summer we operate a two night minimum stay for our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging. During off season (Nov – Apr) we generally operate a two night minimum stay on weekends and a one night during the week (Sun – Thu).
On occasion during the spring/summer season we may offer one night stays with a $30 surcharge, please call for details.
Check-In and Check-Out: The check-in time is between 2.30pm and 6.00pm (If you will be arriving after 6.00pm, please notify us in advance).
For the convenience of our guests we support express check-in. At our entrance lobby you’ll find your reservation details along with your room location and general points of interest about the Inn and our location. We are always at the Inn and can be contacted at any time for questions.
Check-out time is 11.00am
Pets: We do not take pets at our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging.
No Smoking: Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Inn or on the patio when breakfast is being served.
Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates will be charged the full amount at time of purchase.