Policies at our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging
A message to our guests
During this challenging period we are all experiencing unprecedented levels of anxiety and uncertainty. However we want everyone to know that we are thinking of you all and working hard to ensure we are ready for you. While is it crucial that we support the “new norm”, we want to ensure our guests can book in confidence. Please note the situation remains fluid, and so changes to our procedures may be necessary to incorporate new guidelines and requirements.
Flexible reservations and arrival details.
- For guests planning to stay with us, but perhaps are uncertain of the dates, a Parsonage Inn Gift Certificate is a great option to consider. And for a limited time call us to purchase a Gift Certificate and as a personal thank you, we’ll add a 10% bonus onto its value.
- On arrival to minimize social contact we have introduced express check-in. At our entrance lobby you’ll find your reservation details along with your room location and general points of interest about the Inn and our location. When in the lounges (public areas) or on the patio, please always wear a face mask.
- We are always at the Inn may well see you at check in and can be contacted at any time for questions.
- In order to fully clean and sanitize our rooms we have to delay check in until after 4pm. We are sure you will understand and appreciate this requirement.
- All bed linen, covers and pillow protectors are laundered at each check out. Every surface is cleaned and sanitized within the room.
- All door knobs and high touch surfaces in the common rooms and dining tables will be regularly sanitized throughout the day.
- We have hand sanitizers and wipes in both lounges for our guests.
- To minimize contacts between staff and guests, unless specifically requested, we will not be providing regular cleaning service during your stay. We have provided extra towels and amenities in each room for your stay. For used towels, please place them in the laundry bag and leave them outside your room in the morning, together with any garbage bags. There are extra garbage and laundry bags in the rooms.
- We have reconfigured our patio to accommodate six feet social distancing. On occasion due to limited tables, we may have to ask guests to specify a time and arrange two sittings. We will try to reserve you the same table each morning for your stay.
- We also have limited space in the dining room.
- We’ve added a table in the upstairs coffee area for guests who may like to have breakfast in private.
- All dishes, including, juices, granola, yogurt, fresh fruit and a hot dish will be served directly from the kitchen.
- Jo and I generally cook and serve breakfast each morning, so we are able to control and manage our service.
Please feel free to call us 774 722 7403 at any time if you have questions. We continue to take directions from CDC and Massachusetts State. We look forward to seeing many of you this summer and thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
COVID-19. Until further notice, all visitors entering Massachusetts, including residents of Rhode Island, must complete a Massachusetts Traveler Form prior to arrival, unless they are coming from NY, NJ, CT, ME, VT, NH, and HI. COVID-19 is a concern for us all and nothing is more important than the safety and health of our staff and guests. We are adhering to all CDC, State of Massachusetts and local guidelines to minimize risk.
Room Rates at our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging: Room rates are daily, for two people. Additional guest in certain rooms is $30. The rates include breakfast. Explore our Guest Rooms.
Room Tax: Room rates at our Bed and Breakfast in Cape Cod do not include Massachusetts Lodging Tax which is 11.7% and and Cape & Islands Water Tax of 2.75%.
Children: The Inn does not meet the needs of children under ten years of age and this includes infants of any age. We will enforce this strict policy, even if guests in future arrive unannounced with a child and guests will be liable for the full booking amount.
Reservations / Deposits: For reservations of two nights at our Bed and Breakfast in Cape Cod, the full amount is required. For longer stays, a deposit of 50% of the total amount is required with the balance payable upon arrival. Reservations are confirmed, immediately if the reservation is made on line, or when a deposit is received.
Payments: Payments to our Bed and Breakfast in Cape Cod may be made by cash, check, travelers check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Minimum Stay: During the summer we operate a two night minimum stay for our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging. During off season (Nov – Apr) we generally operate a two night minimum stay on weekends and a one night during the week (Sun – Thu).
On occasion during the spring/summer season we may offer one night stays with a $30 surcharge, please call for details.
Check-In and Check-Out: The check-in time is between 2.30pm and 6.00pm (If you will be arriving after 6.00pm, please notify us in advance).
For the convenience of our guests we support express check-in. At our entrance lobby you’ll find your reservation details along with your room location and general points of interest about the Inn and our location. We are always at the Inn and can be contacted at any time for questions.
Check-out time is 11.00am
Pets: We do not take pets at our Orleans Cape Cod Lodging.
No Smoking: Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Inn or on the patio when breakfast is being served.
Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates will be charged the full amount at time of purchase.