Pricing Details: 25.00
Gerard Bertrand, Cremant de Limoux (2010) with its tiny bubbles and aromas of fruit, biscuit and flowers, is a well balanced and structured wine with a crisp mineral finish.
Add to your room and we’ll make sure it’s chilled on arrival with two champagne flutes and an ice bucket!
Pricing Details: 85.00
supple is a modern apothecary and treatment sanctuary, the perfect synergy between science and nature. Regenerative, detoxifying and balancing facials are on the menu and highly-coveted skincare lines like REN, Dr. Hauschka, Arcona, Skin Ceuticals and In Fiore are available, along with artisanal fragrances and candles, non-toxic makeup and organic haircare.
This beautiful apothecary is located two minutes from us here in Orleans!
Indulge in a gorgeous and relaxing facial. Stay at the Parsonage and receive an exclusive 10% discount on treatments and skin care products. One hour facial, normally $95. Call for details.
Pricing Details: 45.00
Call us before you arrive and we’ll make sure they are in your room on arrival. Why not add a bottle of bubbly too!!
Pricing Details: 439 - 469
The Parsonage Inn is proud to be supporting the Cape’s first annual, Beer, Bed & Breakfast event over the weekend of November 14 -16. Spend the weekend at the Parsonage and enjoy a tour and tasting at Cape Cod Beer followed by a four course beer pairing dinner at the Barnstable Tavern.
The weekend package includes;
- Two nights in either The Haven or Ladyewood, including full breakfasts
- A chilled beer sampling pack in arrival
- Private tour and tasting at Cape Cod Beer on the 15th, followed by
- Four course beer pairing dinner at the Barnstable Tavern
- Grilled Marinated Mahi Mahi Taco with Pinapple Salsa, Shredded Cabbage and Hot Pepper Aioli
- Roasted Alaskan Black Rockfish with Chive Spatzel, Mushroom Veloute, Charred Scallion and Crispy Leeks
- Roasted Filipino Chicken with Jasmine Rice, ginger and Garlic
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Prices, The Haven $439.00, Ladyewood $469.00, plus taxes (9.7%)
Availability is strictly limited, and not available online, so interested guests should call (508 255 8217) to reserve space. Whether you are a beer connoisseur, a home brewer, or just like trying craft beers, this is a fun weekend not to be missed.