Pricing Details: 25.00
Gerard Bertrand, Cremant de Limoux (2010) with its tiny bubbles and aromas of fruit, biscuit and flowers, is a well balanced and structured wine with a crisp mineral finish.
Add to your room and we’ll make sure it’s chilled on arrival with two champagne flutes and an ice bucket!
Pricing Details: 85.00
supple is a modern apothecary and treatment sanctuary, the perfect synergy between science and nature. Regenerative, detoxifying and balancing facials are on the menu and highly-coveted skincare lines like REN, Dr. Hauschka, Arcona, Skin Ceuticals and In Fiore are available, along with artisanal fragrances and candles, non-toxic makeup and organic haircare.
This beautiful apothecary is located two minutes from us here in Orleans!
Indulge in a gorgeous and relaxing facial. Stay at the Parsonage and receive an exclusive 10% discount on treatments and skin care products. One hour facial, normally $95. Call for details.
Pricing Details: 45.00
Call us before you arrive and we’ll make sure they are in your room on arrival. Why not add a bottle of bubbly too!!
Pricing Details: $480- $630
With Valentines falling on Sunday this year and Presidents day on the Monday, look no further than the Parsonage Inn for a romantic and relaxing Valentine’s celebration. Join us for a very special weekend. This year we are offering two options;
- Book our standard low season rates, enjoy a romantic weekend at the Parsonage, do as little or much as you like and plan your dinners at one of Orleans many outstanding restaurants.
- Select our Valentines Special, chose either the two or three day option and enjoy a romantic package that includes;
- Friday arrival happy hour (5.30pm – 7pm), wine and nibbles. Relax and unwind in front of a crackling fire in our lounge, catch up with other guests and enjoy a glass of wine (or two!)
- A selection of indulgent chocolates in your room
- Gourmet breakfast’s.
- Enjoy an afternoon Valentines open house of “Art with Heart” at AddisonArt. We’re thrilled to support Addison and for Valentine’s we’re providing a $50 gift certificate towards any regularly priced artwork at the gallery. You wont be disappointed, Feb 13, 2pm-5pm.
- A welcoming glass of prosecco followed by a three course Valentines dinner and coffee at Nauset Beach Club. This wonderful Italian restaurant is less than a five minute walk from the Inn, a perfect spot to enjoy classic Italian cuisine and a relaxing stroll home! A sample of the menu includes;
- Melanzane, fried breaded eggplant stack, ricotta-pine nut basil pesto, mozzarella marinara
- gambero bruschetta, poached jumbo shrimp, wine, butter, oregano and tomatoes, wilted argula, grilled chiabata
- bistecca, petit beef tenderloin, gorgonzola mashed, root vegetables, brussel sprouts, mushroom-cream with green peppercorns
- salmon alla griglia, grilled salmon, balsamic reduction with herbs de provence, broccoli rabe, roasted sweet potatoes
- panna cotta custard with mixed berry compote
- Lemon sorbet
- Sunday Valentine’s brunch buffet and mimosa’s.
- Rates depending on room, $480-530, plus applicable taxes, includes two nights accommodation, dinner at Nauset Beach Club (dinner wine and gratuities extra). Don’t forget you can add a third night for a special discount rate of $100. If booking online, please ensure you click on “Specials” and add the special Valentine Special to your booking.
Space is limited, so please book directly online, or call for more information.